Desserts often get center stage during the holiday season, so it’s a good time to make your dessert production big.
Cheer up your holiday desserts with creative recipes using some of the treats found in Christmas gift baskets from Hickory Farms. You can easily mix and match specialty foods into tasty and unique desserts that you and your family will enjoy for all your holiday celebrations.
Don’t let down your holiday guests after the main entree – wow them again with delicious desserts that will make their mouths water. Try the following recipe ideas to make sweets using the ingredients found in gourmet gift baskets:
* Top a bowl of ice cream with crumbled Peppermint Snow Mint Cookies for a crunchy addition to a smooth and creamy treat.
* Slide ice pop sticks into pieces of fudge and put in the freezer for a cold treat that’s easy to eat.
* Layer a hot fudge sundae with an assortment of melted fudge, ice cream, whipped cream and a cherry on top.
* Break peanut brittle into bite-size pieces and mix with a homemade trail mix complete with dried fruits and gourmet nuts.
* Use chocolate-covered pretzels to decorate festive cupcakes for a holiday twist.
Take these simple ideas and combine them with your own recipes to make delicious dessert dishes that will disappear before coffee is served. Get creative and start mixing and matching the holiday treats found in gourmet chocolate gift baskets to create unique and tasty dishes that everyone will enjoy.