All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior written permission of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. Text, photo, graphic, audio and/or video material shall not be published, broadcast, rewritten for broadcast or publication or redistributed directed or indirectly in any medium. Neither these materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of this service, except that you may download material from this service for your own personal, non- commercial use as follows: you may download material from the REMINDERUSA.net, nReminder.com and Quik-ads.com on the web (one machine readable copy and one print copy per page) for your personal, non-commercial use only; you may download up to three copies of the QUIK-ADS submission form; and you may download only as many copies of the submission form as you plan to use for individual paid subscriptions(s).
This site may not be linked to any other site without the express written authorization of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. reserves the right to terminate any link or linking program at any time.
You may not distribute any part of this service over any network, including a local area network, nor sell nor offer it for sale. In addition, the web site materials may not be used to construct any kind of database. You are strictly prohibited from making any public or commercial use of the material contained on this site without the written permission of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc.
Disclaimer: The materials contained on this site are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, warranties of title or non-infringement.
In no event shall Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from the loss of use, data, profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of material on this site.
Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. does not warrant that the functions contained in the web site will not be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that any part of this web site, including QUIK-ADS or classifieds, news and editorial items, display advertising, bulletin boards, or the service that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the web site or materials on the web site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc.) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
QUIK-CARD is a registered service mark of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. QUIK-ADS, nReminder and REMINDERUSA are service marks of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc.
Terms of Service
Welcome to REMINDER's user agreement. This agreement describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of our services at REMINDERUSA.net, nReminder.com and QUIK-ADS.com.
1. You represent that you have read and agree to abide by the REMINDERUSA.net, nReminder.com and QUIK-ADS.com terms of service.
2. These terms of service have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are rapidly evolving, and that underlying business models are not totally established. Accordingly, the guidelines are subject to change. Any changes will be posted on the web site.
3. Our services are available only to individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, our services are not available to minors. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services.
4. Our site acts as the venue for sellers to list items for sale. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Because we are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees, its web host, its affiliates and suppliers from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
5. Cohansey Cove Publishing Co., Inc. is not responsible for the content or privacy policies of third party web sites to which it may link. Any links are provided as a service to you and do not represent an endorsement to the contents of the linked site by Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this site, you do so at your own risk.
6. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. has specially designed the REMINDERUSA, nReminder and QUIK-ADS services for presentation of content in a unique format and appearance to our users. We are concerned about the integrity of our service when it is viewed in a setting created by a third party. Accordingly, neither you nor any third party shall make use of the contents of the web site in any manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights, including copyright in all individual articles, content and other elements comprising this web site.
7. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. has designed this site with the specific purpose of delivering its explicit contents to you, the user. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. objects to the viewing of the contents of this site in any format which is not authorized by Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. If you are viewing this site with other material as part of the display, please contact us at REMINDERUSA.net, nReminder.com and Quik-ads.com, or telephone us at (856) 825-8811.
8. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. objects to and prohibits all unauthorized use of its trademarks and service marks, whether for the purpose of hyperlinking or otherwise, to facilitate ease of use of another person's or entity's site. The design or layout of the web site is protected by trade dress laws, among other laws, and copying or imitation thereof in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
9. This web site allows you to post material for advertising or other purposes. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. does not control the messages, information, advertisements or products or services that others may provide through the web site. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. is not responsible for the quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspects of these products and services. Further, it is a condition of your use of the web site that:
Users do not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the web site (for example, by harassing or threatening another participant of the QUIK-ADS service, including the use of expressions of bigotry, racism, hatred or profanity);
Users will not use the web site to conduct any activity that is illegal or violates the rights of others, provide instructional information about illegal activities, or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
Users will not post or transmit material that is false, inaccurate or misleading, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging contact that involves the sale of counterfeit or stolen items or would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, or that violates the property rights of others (including without limitation copyright or trademark) or that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
Users will not post or disclose any personally identifiable information belonging to children or displaying material that exploits persons under 18 years of age;
Users will not post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
10. You understand that Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. has no obligation to monitor any posted material on the web site and has no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users. However, Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or governmental request, or to edit or refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that in Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc.'s sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
11. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
12. The free unclassified ads that run on the web site appear as formatting permits. Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. is not obligated to post all free ads.
13. In no event shall Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc., its web site host, or its suppliers be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, incidental, exemplary, reliance or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, business, data or profits, litigation and the like, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc., its web host, its affiliates and suppliers, are not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user.
15. You and Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. are independent contractors and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this agreement.
16. Any personally identifiable information that you transmit or submit to Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. will be used for internal tracking and analysis purposes only. We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, due to the nature of the Internet and the existing regulatory environment, we cannot ensure that all of your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed in ways not otherwise described herein. We may be required to disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us to legal liability. Therefore, although we seek to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable information or communications will remain private or be treated as confidential or proprietary information.
17. User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc., its web host, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim, and expense (including attorney's reasonable fees) related to
1. The user's posting of material to the web site; and
2. The user's violation of this agreement.
18. This agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. and the user and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous agreement, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc., the content, information, goods and services by or through this online publication and web site, and the subject matter of this agreement.
19. This agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this agreement or Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New Jersey. Failure on the part of Cohansey Cove Publishing, Inc. to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. By continuing to use this web site, you agree to abide by the terms of this agreement.